This sponsored post is brought to you by A’ Design Award and Competition. Two weeks to go, and the A’ Design Awards & Competition 2016 registration deadline will have arrived! The A’ Awards competition is likely the best single opportunity for designers and architects to reach a world-wide audience of design media, buyers, and fans, represented by over 30 languages, in more than 180 countries. The competition is open to all design disciplines and levels of experience, and to projects in the concept, prototype and production phases. You can register and upload until Feb. 28!
Le Cube Sofa by Rob van Puijenbroek. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design Category. See all A’ Design Award Winners 2015.
A uniquely practical competition feature is the comprehensive range of 100 A’ Awards categories, so you can position your entry in one or more tightly focused design areas, avoiding the problem of getting lost in an overly broad field. Some of the most popular categories include: Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware; Interior Space and Exhibition Design; Packaging; Architecture, Building and Structure; Graphics and Visual Communication; Digital and Electronic Devices; Lighting Products and Lighting Projects.
ORISHIKI Hand bag Clutch bag by Naoki Kawamoto. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Fashion and Travel Accessories Design Category.
And the judging is scientific! A’ Awards was originally developed as part of a PhD project, based on analysis of 800 design competitions, with a judging method specifically designed to create value for participants. A’ Awards winners are determined through a rigorous peer-review process, with anonymous voting, and available jury notes. The jury comprises a 70-member international panel of respected designers, academics and members of the media, following strict evaluation guidelines. You can get the details here: A’ Design Awards Judging
The Float Real Estate Agency by Kris Lin. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Architecture, Building and Structure Design Category.
5. Take home a trophy (it’s called the Omega Particle, and can be had only by winning it) and use the A’ Awards Winner logo forever (it comes with lifetime licensing).
4. See your winning work in over 100 design-related magazines, and alert the blogosphere through a dizzying array of leading design blogs that A’ Awards winners appear in.
3. Self-improve with the feedback from your detailed competition scoresheet and jury notes, and sharpen your marketing skills with consultancy on everything from costing and pricing to advertising and sales.
2. Go global with press materials in five to over 30 languages depending on how big you win, and an online suite of multilingual internationalization tools for publicity, promotion, and sales.
1. Feel like a winner! Take advantage of dozens of additional no-charge winner services, and read the manual, the Winner’s Manual, an entire how-to book on getting the most out of your numerous winner benefits.
good morning original calendar 2012 “Farm” Calendar by Katsumi Tamura. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Graphics and Visual Communication Design Category.
To learn more: All about A’ Design Awards.
Didi Table Lamp by Ronen Bavly. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Lighting Products and Lighting Projects Design Category.
The deadline for submission is February 28, 2016. Results will be officially announced on April 15 (and covered right here on MOCO LOCO!).
Artificial Topography Art Installation by Ryumei Fujiki. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Arts, Crafts and Ready-Made Design Category.
The booklight Lighting by Kahyun Kim. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Lighting Products and Lighting Projects Design Category.
Fluens Loveseat by Andre Gurgel. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design Category.
Ten To Sen (Point and Line) Seating and Waste Receptacle by Design Office Takebayashi Scroggin (D.O.T.S). Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design Category.
Dhyana Armchair by Salvatore Guzzo. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design Category.