Here are a few images from the 2012 University of Quebec UQAM Design School show (from left to right):
- Mariette Peijak’s Lapka cement door handle
- Victor Bernaudon Cointe’s minutely detailed model for his “inhabiting the window” concept
- Roxane Gautron’s Flash pendant lamp made with cement
- Emmy Tougas’ La Tente, a tent that the user assembles from the inside out in inclement weather
- In the foreground: Sabine Rondeau‘s wood model for a floating sauna concept
- The architecture section featured architectural models on “islands” that visitors walked through. The buildings were actually sited on a map of Montreal traced on the floor and their actual heights corresponded to their relative heights on each specific site.