Here are a few images from our sixth day at Salone del Mobile in Milan (from left to right):
- Three-dimensional sketches floating magically in the space at Ventura Lambrate, a wonderful illusion by Andrea Mancuso & Emilia Serra.
- Chair Wear is a project by Anke Bernotat and Jan Jacob Borstlap to give chairs a happier life. Furniture clothing to enhance both functionality and style. Fashionable.
- Two legged stools spotted at the Free University of Bozen’s booth at Ventura Lambrate. Clever, simple, fun.
- Despite its ominous appearance this machine is a creative tool. Using iron particles in resin and magnetic force Dutch designer Jolan Van Der Wiel produces Gravity stools.
- The limited edition Gravity stools are shaped by magnetism; powerful magnets attracts the stainless steel particles mixed in the resin. Unique.
- Danish Crafts presents Mindcraft12 at Ventura Lambrate, a selection of 16 new projects, shown beautifully through the sketches and prototypes made while developing them.