Here are a few images from our fifth day at Salone del Mobile in Milan (from left to right):
- French collective La Chance on display at Milan’s most suggestive location this year, the Science and Technology Museum.
- Tom Dixon’s brand new Etch Web lamp at the Most exhibit.
- Tom Dixon having some fun with the CNC machines he brought in for the show, lucky ones got personalised rulers.
- For a special lunch in Milan head to Nokia’s place at the Science and Technology Museum, orders of course are taken through their latest mobile model. Menu looks good.
- A Bocci lamp/planter at Rossana Orlandi. Green energy?