Here are a few images from our fourth day at Salone del Mobile in Milan (from left to right):
- At Design Village Benjamin Hubert presents Garment – an upholstered armchair designed for Cappellini.
- Giulio Cappellini personally presents the new products to the press. Committed.
- A cascade of chairs at german Kusch show at Superstudio Piu.
- Japanese design studio Nendo presents their work at Superstudio Piu for glass company Lasvit. The Press lamp, the Overflow series of low tables and the Inhale lamp. Super simple and poetic.
- A beautiful installation with hundreds of blown glass lamps, hand crafted by Melograno.