Here are a few images from our second day at Salone del Mobile in Milan (from left to right):
- Hundreds of joints made of 3D sintering make “Connecting the Dots”, the installation at Fuori Salone where Francisco Gomez Paz and Luceplan share the three-years long process (and 130 prototypes) needed for creating Nothing, an innovative lamp born from the three-dimensional transformation of a printed circuit board.
- Nothing by Gomez Paz is quite impressive, you get a small laser-cut printed circuit board and you stretch it into a lamp.
- Loud music in Milan’s fairground. Speakers are integrated in iPouf, a cornet shaped seat designed by Emanuele Magini for Campeggi.
- The Light-Air lamp is an illusion created by Eugeni Quitllet for Kartell. Loved it.
- At Kvadrat’s fancy party in Milan. The Bouroullecs, Jongerius, Gcric, Burks, Diez, Sempe, Gomez Paz, Vautrin. All under the same roof.
- Selvedged by Raw-Edges for Kvadrat, who invited 30 young designers to create with Hallingdal 65.
- Bois de Rose is Massimo Morozzi’s new creation for Edra. A perfectly squared cabinet entirely covered with veneer decoration as in antique Louis XV furniture, but with a contemporary approach.