Here are a few images from our first day at Salone del Mobile in Milan (from left to right):
- What if…? Milan is asking some serious questions at the Domus show “the future in the making” featuring Dirk Vander Kooij’s robot in action.
- These beauties came out of Dirk Vander Kooij’s robot. Made of reused plastic and self-produced by the dutch designer and part of fantastic “the future in the making” show in Milan. Very, very inspiring.
- This was both fun and interesting. Clemens Weisshaar and Reed Kram presented their R18 Ultra Chair, designed using car design technology, and they are testing it under intensive use with the visitors of the show. Several sensors collect the information in a server, and you get a nice video of the experience by email.
- A closer look at the R18 Ultra Light chair by Weisshaar and Kram and commissioned by Audi.
- “The Cathedral” at Fabbrica del Vapore is crowded, and this is just a tiny part of Fuori Salone. Milan 2012 is huge.