Here are a few images from our second day in Milan:
- Foscarini has a high-tech stand with designers telling the stories of each product through videos projected on ultra-slim screens
- After last year’s tribute to black Kartell is back to color (in a Las Vegas glitz styled stand)
- Ron Gilad’s 2620 chandelier, a design inspired by Gino Sarfatti’s chandy, the name refers to the number of LEDs used (and yes, it’s expensive)
- Modular and LED based Synapse by Francisco Gomez Paz for Luceplan
- Thierry Dreifus breaks walls at Flos!