This sponsored post is brought to you by A’ Design Award and Competition. The A’ Design Award & Competition is now accepting entries for 2016, once again giving designers, architects, engineers, design studios, brands and design oriented companies a chance to literally put their work before the eyes of the design world. This is perhaps your single best opportunity to gain serious worldwide recognition for your design accomplishments. The competition is open to all design disciplines and levels of experience, and to projects in the concept, prototype and production phases.
Hiza-contemporary cottage Single family holiday house by Proarh. Silver A’ Design Award Winner in the Architecture, Building and Structure Design Category. See all A’ Design Award Winners 2015.
A uniquely research-driven program, the A’ Awards was originally developed as part of a PhD project, based on analysis of 800 design competitions. The focus is a high-impact worldwide showcase for the winners, followed up with practical, real-world support, including an in-depth promotional campaign and a full menu of business services for designers, all at no extra charge beyond the entry fee.
Strata Chair by Ben Preston. Golden A’ Design Award Winner in the Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design Category.
Being able to choose from 100 A’ Awards Categories is a unique designer-friendly feature that lets you position your entry in one or more tightly focused design areas. Some of the most popular categories include: Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware; Interior Space and Exhibition Design; Packaging; Architecture, Building and Structure; Graphics and Visual Communication; Digital and Electronic Devices; Lighting Products and Lighting Projects.
Volksbier PET container by Cristian Stancu, Viorel Rusu. Golden A’ Design Award Winner in the Packaging Design Category.
Entries to the A’ Awards are peer-reviewed and anonymously voted on by an expert 70-member jury panel, consisting of scholars, design professionals and experts from the media, following strict evaluation guidelines. (You may want to check out the fascinating judging methodology, or meet the jury.)
5X5 LED Lamp by BARBARA PRINCIC. Golden A’ Design Award Winner in the Lighting Products and Lighting Projects Design Category.
In a nutshell, it’s well worth being an A’ Awards winner. Here are 10 good reasons why:
10. Take home a trophy! It has a name, the Omega Particle, and it cannot be had for love or money, only by winning.
9. Enjoy schmoozing unlimited at the awards night gala/networking goldmine.
8. Use the A’ Awards Winner logo forever – it comes with lifetime licensing.
7. Speak to the world with press materials in five to over 30 languages depending on how big you win.
6. Sharpen your marketing skills with consultancy on everything from costing and pricing to advertising and sales.
5. Hit the charts with permanent placement in the World Design Rankings.
4. Self-improve with the feedback from your detailed competition scoresheet and jury notes.
3. See your winning work in over 100 design-related magazines, guaranteed.
2. Hook up internationally with sales network listings and contract negotiation support.
1. Feel like a winner! (Take advantage of dozens of additional no-charge winner services.)
Ane Stool by Troy Backhouse. Platinum A’ Design Award Winner in the Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design Category.
To learn more: All about A’ Design Awards.
Minimal Bookshelf Bookshelf by Chan Hwee Chong. Silver A’ Design Award Winner in the Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design Category.
The deadline for submission is February 28, 2016. Results will be officially announced on April 15 (and covered right here on MOCO LOCO!).
Paper Teller Cuckoo Clock by Benjamin Ben Kemoun. Silver A’ Design Award Winner in the Furniture, Decorative Items and Homeware Design Category.
Enter now at A’ Awards Registration.
P house Residential House by Marcio Kogan & studiomk27. Golden A’ Design Award Winner in the Architecture, Building and Structure Design Category.
Milkyway Outdoor Lighting by Limay Turkkan & Anil Tontus. Golden A’ Design Award Winner in the Lighting Products and Lighting Projects Design Category.
Tano Desk Lamp by Lukas Avenas. Silver A’ Design Award Winner in the Lighting Products and Lighting Projects Design Category.